Thursday, September 13, 2007

Freelancer after 25yrs of service in SAIL-VISL

Preamble:
I had a intense desire of moving to Bangalore after the retirement from VISLcbame ,this desi re became a reality, i still wonder who is behind my change.Ever since Manu took up his graduation at PES Bangalore,my visits frequented to my dream place.I enjoyed every bit of my trip to the place,driving down,stay at guest house,shopping at various malls along with company of Maya, sony and manu.I enjoyed driving onthe roads of Bangalore especialy under the navigational parter in manu, his left and right directions were amusing adding humour in our tour.
Since i stayed very close to Blore, i got few oppurtunity to own few sites around not in.so my desire intensified to many folds.
At visl i was denied the VRS,which i deserved most,i was told i was too good to be relieved under VRS scheme, my planned dream i thought was getting shattered for no fault of mine. i was getting disgusted and disillusioned to work at visl hospital, which was my KARMABHUMI.
At the same time ,as if adding insult to injury I was denied a richly deserved promotion.
At that point of time I felt the organisation, which I served with so much of sincerty,is not worth
for me to continue till my superanuation.
I made up my mind to change the guard and gear for better or worst circumstances.At that point of time i took a plunge as freelancer which i had no experience in the past,come what may.
Though i had a tailor made position at Bhadravati,i had enjoyed my stint as a anaesthsiologist,a leader by any standard.Every one of my well wishers asked me to continue at Bhadravati. But my mind was already in Bangalore!

No comments: